I’ve realized that I have never done one of my everyday makeup looks on my blog so that’s what I have for you guys today! This is just my go to look when I want to wear makeup when I don’t want to try too hard or take too much time to do it. For this kind of look, I usually go for something luminous with neutral eyes, mascara, no liner and a bright lip!
- Primer- I place Maybelline’s “Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser” on my nose and the areas around my nose to fill in my pores and then I put NYX’s “Photo-loving Primer” on the rest of my face.
- Eyebrows- NYX “Micro Brow Pencil” in Chocolate.
- Foundation- Maybelline Dewy “Fit Me” Foundation in Soft Honey mixed with Gerard Cosmetics “BB Plus Illumination” facial cream.
- Concealer- Maybelline “Fit Me” concealer in Sand.
- Highlighting Powder- I mix “Beige Highlight” and “Yellow Highlight” from the Lorac Contour Palette to set my concealer.
- Setting Powder- Rimmel “Stay Matte Pressed Powder” in Transparent.
- Contour- “Medium Contour” from the Lorac Contour Palette.
- Blush- The top right pink blush from E.L.F’s “Blush Palette” in Dark.
- Highlighter- Laura Geller’s Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in “Ballerina”.
- Eye Primer- MAC’s “Eye Prep + Prime” in Medium Dark.
- Eye Shadow-
- Transition Shade- Morphe Brushes single shadow in “Deep Skin/ES13”.
- Crease- Morphe Brushes single shadow in “Nuts For You/ES61”.
- Lid- I packed “Stark” from the Naked 2 Basics palette all over my lid.
- Brow Bone Highlight- “Skimp” from the Naked 2 Basics palette.
- Inner corner highlight- Laura Geller’s Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in “Ballerina”.
- Upper and Lower Lash lines- I smudged NYX’s “Slide-on Eye Pencil” in Brown Perfection on my upper and lower lash line and then I took a brush and blended/smoked it out. For the lower lash line, I dipped my brush back into Deep Skin to help blend out the brown pencil.
- Top lashes- Cover Girl “Full Lash Bloom”.
- Bottom lashes- Loreal “Telescopic” in Blackest Black.
- Lip Color- Sephora’s “Cream Lip Stain” in Cherry Blossom.
- Setting Spray- NYX “Dewy Finish”Long Lasting setting spray.
Thank you for reading and for chatting with Jack! Leave your thoughts/comments below!
Email me for business inquiries: Mjacksbeauty1225@gmail.com