I’m here accepting my last award from The Beautyfly who nominated me for the The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you so much for the nomination! You can check out her awesome blog here!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Answer the 10 questions they set for you.
- Nominate your own 7 bloggers to receive the award and let them know.
- Set your own 10 questions for them to answer.
The Beautyfly questions!
- What hobbies do you have other than blogging?
- Besides blogging, I love to read, draw/paint, watch my TV shows, play my Xbox with my friends. I also love making plans on the weekends, like finding awesome groupons for tours or planning a full day of fun in DC, etc. I definitely get that from my mother.
- What are your favorite YouTube Channels?
- Since this doesn’t specifically limit me to just beauty, I’ll list my favorite beauty and non-beauty YouTube channels. Warning- I don’t YouTube much!
- Beauty YouTube Channels- Kathleen Lights, Jaclyn Hill, Jessica Murphy, LustreLux, and Casey Holmes.
- Non- Beauty YouTube Channels- Jenna Marbles, Dude Perfect, any video that has adorable animals in it and I love watching the clips of the Late Night shows (Conan O’Brien & Jimmy Fallon).
- Mountains or Beach?
- Your favorite Cartoon as a child?
- Scooby Doo!
- What is your favorite beauty tip?
- Honestly, when I learned about the setting spray, it changed my face for life lol. My foundation would always wear off by lunch time for years and I just thought that was just how it went with drugstore foundations. I have to say, if I could only keep one beauty tip/discovery that I’ve learned since my journey began with makeup, it would be using a setting spray.
- Your dream romantic getaway?
- Hmm, this might sound dumb but I’d love if my boyfriend would whisk me away so we could get married at the Disney World Wedding Pavilion and then go on a Disney Cruise for our honeymoon right after. It’s not a Romanic trip to Italy, a place I’d love to go, but when I first laid eyes on that pavilion when I was younger, I knew I’d want to have my dream wedding there.
- Are you a winter or summer person?
- I’d say summer, but that’s just because I’m so over winter right now. I truly love the winter time; all of the holidays, my birthday, Christmas, our anniversary, snow…it is my favorite time of year.
- What is the one product you’d grab if your house was on fire?
- I’m going to cheat and say my purse since it’ll have a few important items in it already.
- How do you store and organize your makeup?
- I bought those little plastic organizers with the plastic drawers from WalMart for like less than $5. I have two of them, one in black and one in white (just because they didn’t have black at the time). I also have one of those acrylic makeup holders you can find at Marshalls/TJ Maxx that sits on my desk. I want to fancy up my makeup organization but that’s a work in progress.
- Describe your ideal perfect day.
- My perfect day would consist of getting my family and my best friends together and going to Disney World. The obsession is real, people. It’s a family thing!
- What’s one of your holy grail makeup products?
- What’s one of the most disappointing beauty products you’ve ever tried?
- Favorite Cosmetics Brand?
- Favorite TV show?
- Favorite Amusement/Theme Park?
- Favorite snack food?
- Name one of your favorite memories. It can be about anything!
- How did you and your best friend or boyfriend/girlfriend meet?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favorite way to relax?
I nominate the following bloggers:
- Stay Gorgeous!
- The big beauty book
- Get Chaotic
- Girl Behind the Glasses
Thank you for reading! I’ll be back to posting tutorials and reviews starting next week!
Make sure to subscribe and follow me on twitter if you haven’t already!
Thanks for chatting with Jack!
For business inquiries- Mjacksbeauty1225@gmail.com