Hello Everyone! Happy Friday!
There were two really awesome things that happened to me this week:
- I received 200 followers this week!
- I was nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” Award!
I first want to thank everyone who has followed me since I’ve started blogging, which was a month ago. You have no idea how much this means to me. I didn’t think I’d get any followers when I first started and it was almost enough motivation for me to delete my blog and move on. But I’m so glad I kept it because I love reading all of your inspiring blogs and inspiring you all at the same time!
Speaking of inspiring, I want to thank makeupbyingrid for nominating for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” Award! See her blog here! https://makeupbyingrid.wordpress.com/2015/01/22/very-inspiring-blogger-award/
I saw these awards were going around and I just thought I’d never be nominated for one so this is extremely exciting! So I’m going to accept my award and nominate some of you!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
- My birthday is on Christmas! Yep!
- I’m a Ravens, Oriole’s, and Terp fan!
- I want to be a lawyer! I graduated with a BA in government and politics in 2013. I’ve been working at a real estate law firm for the past year and a half and I’ll start studying for the LSAT after I move at the end of the month! I’m hoping to attend law school in Fall of 2016!
- I started seriously getting into makeup about 6 months ago! I was in the makeup section of Target looking at the Sonia Kashuk section, it must’ve just came to my Target because I had never seen that brand before. They had this brush kit on sale for $20 and I was confused what most of them were for. I had no idea you were supposed to apply foundation with a brush! I was using those little makeup pads! I thought spending $20 was a lot for something I wasn’t sure I wanted to I searched reviews on the brushes but there weren’t many online. However, google told me there were some YouTube videos about them, and that is exactly how I was introduced to the world of beauty vlogging!
- I have a boyfriend of six years! We just had our anniversary in December. We met at my first job; a move theater! I was a senior in High School and he was a sophomore in College. He was one of two supervisors and we hit it off as soon as we met. We were friends for 6 months until we started dating, and we’ve been together ever since! We even did long distance for two years when my family and I moved to Massachusetts and we survived!
- I’m a bit of a nerd haha. I have an xbox and LOVE Call of Duty and GTA. I love Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, Harry Potter, Super hero movies, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel,etc.
- My favorite TV show of all time is The Office. Haven’t seen it? Watch it!
Alright! Those are 7 things that you didn’t know about me! I nominate the following blogs for the “Very Inspiring Blog” Award:
- Polished by Amy
- Lyndi Locke
- Cariad Carys
- Love and Sparkles
- Sallys’ Makeup World
Thank you for reading! Please follow so you can see my next blog! I post every Friday!
Thanks for chatting with Jack!